Our attorneys are based in Downtown Oklahoma City, and typically serve clients in surrounding areas, including Logan, Cleveland, McLain, Canadian and Oklahoma Counties.

Modifying Custody, Support & Spousal Support Orders in Oklahoma

A party to a custody, child support, or spousal support order may file a motion to request a modification to an existing order if either party has experienced a material change in circumstances. When the proposed modification involves child custody or visitation, it must also be in the best interest of the child.

Examples of materially changed circumstances include:

  • A former spouse's remarriage or cohabitation with another person
  • A former spouse gains new employment or a promotion
  • One parent decides to move out of state or far from the other parent
  • A child's changing needs, including cases in which a child develops special needs
  • A party's deteriorating physical or mental condition, such as by drug or alcohol abuse
  • One parent's interference with a child's relationship with the other parent
  • A party's conviction of a crime

At Mullins Martinez Sexton & Reaves, P.C., we are committed to achieving our clients' goals, and have helped many clients successfully modify custody, visitation, support, and spousal support.

Contact an Oklahoma Family Law Attorney with Experience in Custody & Support Order Modifications

If you live in the Oklahoma City area and need assistance modifying a custody, child support, or spousal maintenance order, please contact Mullins Martinez Sexton & Reaves, P.C. at 405-235-2335 or by email.

Legal Order Modification

Answering questions about

Legal Order Modification in Oklahoma

The Oklahoma attorneys at Mullins Martinez Sexton & Reaves, P.C. have substantial experience in assisting clients in the modification of child custody, support and spousal maintenance orders.

Mullins MULLINS Sexton & Reaves

Mullins Mullins Sexton & Reaves

6307 Waterford Boulevard, Suite 215 Oklahoma City, OK, United States

(405) 235-2335

Practice Areas